Tuesday, October 15, 2013

71. Pctures... I Hope!....... Not!

Ok, folks! I still have patient Panties and Marcia got me more P-Nut M&M's and I have a few of the "Get the Elephants Drunk" chocolates left.  BUT  I have been at this since beore 8 this morning and not one has down loaded to the blog. I don't know if it because I have already done 320 pictures or what. My head can't take any more blog waiting

 So what I am going to try is to see if I can download them on to a document. I will send it to Ken and see if it will go through. Then if it will I will tell you how you can get them if you want them. If this does not work you will just have to come see us at Possum Kingdom Lake and look at them there. Don't all come at once. ;)

So,let me try another way!

Nine hours later I finished. Tried to send it and it kept spinning for 30 minutes trying to load the document and then to send the document. The internet is so slow here it can't download my file. I just shut it down.  I talked to a Geek stayaing here at MPH and it is impossible to do here in Congo. I also looked at getting him to help me with Dropbox but to download it is the same issue. So I am stuck. He said I can get up at  midnight- five in the morninig  and things  sometimes go a little faster.So it is beyond just having patient panties. I am glad to find out it isn't my lack of computer knowledge. I needed to have had all this stuff loaded before I left the USA.

 I am so sorry about the pictures. I tried so hard. Just not in the cards.
Later! Love ya, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment